Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gallery Feature In Oregon....

 It's been a whirlwind week of visits and art fun. I stopped in Idaho on my way to Oregon and helped a dear friend get her blog going. Calamity is the name of her business, and well worth a stop by to see what she has. I will post a feature on her later and share some of the fun work she does.
I stopped by the gallery I show in to see if Missy would take some of my new art, and yes! She was so excited to see my newest abstract art that she built a front window around those and other spring/summer art I do. How fun! She had good news for me as well. Two of my older art pieces she's showing have sold, so that's a nice bonus. Wish I could stick around and see what you've all been doing, but that will come this week. Have a great weekend all.

No comments: