Saturday, August 27, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
All hail the Queen Maxima, ruler of the pumpkin patch! She reigns with a gently but firm hand. She's looking for a place to hold her Harvest ball, so if you are willing, she would love to make your "castle" her new home! You can view her at ebay.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Those are a lot of eyes staring at you.....heeheee! I will keep this short and sweet tonight as I have some clean up to do. The drive to Spokane was lovely! I want to take my husband up there soon. For now, let the games, begin...to end...lol. Those of you who have played are amazing! Here are your final 4:
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring
forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I must be a glutton for punishment. After running 3 1/2 miles I came home and finished the trim on the roof of the garage, patched some repaired holes in the house siding, (ugh, renters!), and then got a wild hair to repair the walls in my living room and paint. I pulled off all the baseboards and window trim, taped the seams and cracks, and slathered joint compound all over the walls. Tomorrow we are driving to Spokane to go to the temple and then I will be back hopefully in time to paint. Friday is my first day tending the store for Roxy, a gallery owner who is running down to her sister's to help with her BIL as he had back surgery today. I will get the opportunity to set up and work on my sculpting and painting while tending the place, and plan on making the most of it. If you have a moment, check out some of the amazing hand crafted furniture and such she has here - Roxy's. Friday night we are having a Shelf Reliance demo at my place, so I must get the walls done and things put back together before folks show up. Gee, think I have enough to do? Well, it's fun and games time as 4 AM comes very early....
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark Cloud's boyfriend.
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
Have a great night all!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Today started out with a bike ride, and then I held my breath as I climbed our 18 foot ladder to finish the trim on the back of the garage. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if the ground the ladder stood on was level, but it's in an alley where there are boulders here and there, weeds that have been matted down, and it appears that while we are gone, someone likes to use our side of the alley to dump their junk. UGH! So, I crept up the ladder and fastened the paint bucket to one of the rungs, and gingerly reached upward to paint the areas that hadn't gotten done two years ago. Long story, but hey I finally got it done! Whew! I didn't even drop the paint bucket, well okay not this morning anyway. Yes, it hit the gravel in front of the garage when I was working there tonight. Almost done, have one easy side to do, yay! Oh and some touch ups as I got yellow on the red. Ooops! Then it's on to the living room. It's bugging me to death to see the scuffs and marks from a renter and our house sitter. Besides, I want to feel like I accomplished something here this year. So tomorrow I will tape and mud cracks and seams, and then texture and paint, whoohoo. I did get some work on creations done as well, it's fun what you can do with a light bulb. I will be sealing this little guy and some other pieces before antiquing. Okay, I'll stop already....here's the next clues......
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Now, more fun and games! I boobooed yesterday as I forgot this posts on the Hive as well. So all you Hivers who might want to try and take a stab, I will count the first right guess on the Hive as well.
Okay, here's today's 4
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
How many Christmas songs can you identify?
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
Here are the rules:
1. Each day for 5 days I will post 4 song prompts. Name as many songs as you can and post here. The first person to post all the right answers wins for that day. If no one gets it all right, then the closest will be the winner and if I have to I will do a drawing for that day to choose that person.
2. You must be willing to send me your mailing address so I can send your gift to you.
3. You can only send one answer each day so think these out carefully.
4. You must have fun! Okay, get those thinking caps on. There will be 5 winners to draw from so your odds are pretty good that you could be THE one in 5 to win. Good luck.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
He can be found on ebay