Sunday, August 14, 2011
How many Christmas songs can you identify?
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
Here are the rules:
1. Each day for 5 days I will post 4 song prompts. Name as many songs as you can and post here. The first person to post all the right answers wins for that day. If no one gets it all right, then the closest will be the winner and if I have to I will do a drawing for that day to choose that person.
2. You must be willing to send me your mailing address so I can send your gift to you.
3. You can only send one answer each day so think these out carefully.
4. You must have fun! Okay, get those thinking caps on. There will be 5 winners to draw from so your odds are pretty good that you could be THE one in 5 to win. Good luck.