Friday, April 3, 2009

Sharing a new purchase from Chicken Lips Studios

I love getting packages and this one was no different! I was lucky enough to drop by Chicken Lips Studios in time to find this adorably fun piece up for grabs. So I ran over to etsy and snatched him up before anyone else could. If you would like to see a better photo click on this one, and get a better view. If I were you, I'd be watching for more of these! David is one of our wonderful AHA artists and we are glad to have him with us!

4 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

Awww...Sheryl, you are too sweet! I was just thrilled that an artist of your talent wanted one of my pieces.Thanks for giving the little fellow a loving home!

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Hi Sheryl,
David's work is fun and divine! Great piece.

I left a little surprise for you on my blog.

Have a creative weekend,
Kristen

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Chicken Lips Is so cool, so animated with lots of personality!!!!! Wonderful purchase Sheryl, I LOVE pumpkins, especially ones with huge happy grins!!!
Thanks for stoppin by my blog!!!
Many Hugs,
Jackie

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Ooh Chickens lips!!!!!! Love that fellers work, so animated and fun!!!!!Thanks for stoppin by my bloggy!!!!
: )
Jackie