Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unarmed, but dangerous-





ly close to being finished, the Queen of Diamonds and Queen of Spades await their arms and crowns. Their sister, the Queen of Clubs, is only half dressed so she begged out on this photo shoot. I hope to have them finished and on their way to Australia this week, whew! I never thought I would have a problem with a commission, but it seems that as soon as I said yes, life threw me a curve. Luckily the sweet gal who purchased these is an angel and very understanding.
Wish me luck as I attack the house tonight and finally get it in order, so I can get back to these gals and finish up later. I need to take a break and get up off the hinder ender for a bit. Sitting most of the day is not good, but I am very pleased with the progress I've made. Prayers work!

No comments: