Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday's Mad Dash.....

 I only have a moment to run in, post and take off to do other "stuff", but the 3 queens are finally done! Once I put their little felt dots on their stands, sign them and carefully wrap them up, I can get them on their way to Australia where the Queen of Hearts is waiting amongst a bevvy of cats and I'm sure other delightful creations.
 I've already started on a fish sculpture for a gallery in Oregon, and need to do some catch up for other opportunities before I make my weekly run in to the in-laws. It sure feels good to get these ladies done.
You know that you should never say never, but I really would love to say I will never commission so many pieces at one time again, at least at this juncture in my life, but then I'm a glutton for a challenge or punishment, however you choose to look at it. I wouldn't mind doing another set of these, on my own time, as I can see some possibilities for changes. It's always that way though isn't it? You start on  a project, and before you know it, ideas are whirling around in your head while you are trying to focus on the task at hand. Well, now to the other things I've got to do....have a great Monday all!

No comments: