Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ruffles Easter Bunny is hopping over to etsy!





I have so much fun creating these little Easter babies! An egg shape is perfect for all sorts of Easter baby delights, so there will be more to follow.
With the advent or hope of warmer weather, which we will have a taste of this weekend (yippee!), sometimes we have to deal with the rain or muck or melting snow and slush so decorating for Easter is a great way to brighten up your home. I like to bring Spring indoors early by spreading a little color through out ours with my hand crafted Easter goodies. This year I'm hoping to have a feather tree in pastel Easter colors, and I can just imagine how one of these little fellas would look underneath it. In the mean time, I'm offering some one of a kind creations in my etsy shop for you to enjoy as well. :-)

1 comment:

magikalseasons said...

Oh I love your bunny! :)