Sunday, January 30, 2011

Playing with clay and texture





One of the very talented members of Creating the Hive shared a video with us this week, which had me looking at more by this artist so one thing led to another..... Alyice Edrich shared this  video Bozzoart   So I gathered buttons, stamps, stencils, wood, and clay as my texture paste was too sticky. Now I have to wait for it to dry and see whether clay works for this. I know there may be cracks, but am keeping my fingers crossed.....

4 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Cool idea and if you stain it, if there are cracks, it will look very old.

Sheryl Parsons said...

great idea Judi! I hadn't thought of that!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with it after. What kind of clay is that? I like the idea of using clay over the modeling paste.

Paul Bozzo said...

Aha! Fun, isn't it! Thanks for the link on your atractive blog (which reminds me that I want to try some of the clay like materials out there). BEst.