Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Funny Valentine.....

 My funny Valentine.....
Sweet comic Valentine!
You make me smile,
with my heart.
Your looks are laughable...
Unphotographable.
But you're my favorite
work of art!

Ah Jacques, my funny Valentine, you finally found yourself! After sitting around for years waiting to become the real you, your creator was inspired by your winsome and melancholy look to dress you to play a fool for love. The little Valentine you carry must be a subtle way of asking for my heart, but alas, my heart belongs to another, so search you must, for that special someone who will cherish and love you. So on to ebay you go, to see who will be that sweetheart you look for. I know you will find this special someone, just keep on doing what you are doing....

No comments: