Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Halloween Gourd Jack O' Lantern

In an effort to make room for new creations I've been "catching up" on finishing creations started earlier in the year. This Jack took some time as he didn't seem to want to just be an ornament. So I searched and dug and I searched some more through the different elements in my studio and came up with a vintage oil can I purchased for another idea that never got past the thought stage. Next I had to scrounge up the time to put this all together as babies don't wait for creativity. When they are hungry, or wet or whatever, you just do babies. That's fine, it should be that way. I'm finally finished though and he can be found at my etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sadia said...

Very creative! and wonderfully assembled!
Cheers!