Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Rabbit....I saw a rabbit..... WIPS


Oh, yes....he was announcing the Queen of Hearts and then getting ready to run..... Where is he going you ask? Well, you will have to check back and see, I will be announcing that soon. He will also be joined by a few of his friends, including Uncle Sam. History and Bookland Classics are just a few of the places my creative mind wanders. So stop by again and lets wander together. By the way, if you haven't done so yet, scroll down to the announcement of our AHA Valentine Give away and get your name in, and then click on the banner to the right and follow the links to the other give away opportunities. Have fun!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Hi Sheryl,
I love your WIP's and your blog is so fun! I really enjoyed my visit here today:)

~Diane