Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PFATT Marketplace...It's Official!

It's official! I'm so excited to become a part of the fabulous line up of artists on PFATT Marketplace. Many of my friends are there, and folks who's art I've admired for years. I feel like I've finally grown up....lol. My first piece is the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
***********SOLD!*************
I love Americana and with the inauguration of our new president I'm sharing by creating some Black Americana pieces. These have been very fun for me!
Who doesn't look forward to Spring this time of year and Easter is just around the corner. I used paper doilies pressed into clay to provide a lacy look to this darling bunnie's collar. Check out the slideshow below to see more detail of all these pieces, and then scurry on over to PFATT Marketplace for some fabulous eye candy.

PFATT Video Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

kaniki's said...

Wow Sheryl!! Movin' on up I see? :) Congrats on joining PFATT.. What a wonderfully talented group of artists!! You most certainly included my friend!!

Love all your new goodies- and so glad you are having so much fun!! I've got more projects planned than time- so as soon as I get these candles done- and some website work caught up- I'll post some new goodies too!!

Thanks for keeping us all inspired!!

Hugs
Niki
Kaniki's Prims & Whims!!

Lisa Gatz said...

congratulations! I will go and look at the slideshow.

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh Niki, that's so sweet of you! You are a talented artist as well and I would love to see you do more of your sculpted pieces.
Lisa, thanks for stopping by again! Good to see you. Now I'm off to see what you all have been doing.

Hugs,
Sheryl

Dianie said...

Hi Sheryl,
Congratulations on your new adventure with the Marketplace! I saw you there this morning in the pfatt newsletter and what a delight it was to see you there and your magnificent creations:)

~Diane

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thank you Diane! I'm so lucky to have such encouraging words from all of you, especially since you are all accomplished artists!

Hugs,
Sheryl

S. Nicolas Originals said...

Hi Sheryl! I saw that you had stopped by my blog so I came here to see what you were doing. Love your work! Wonderful concepts.
I put in a link to your blog on mine.
See ya
Sherry

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thanks Sherry, I did the same for you!

Hugs,
Sheryl

Natalie said...

Sheryl-
I love the white rabbit! Your amazing! You are so creative.
-N