Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Primitive Vintage Victorian Style Folk Art Driftwood Santa





I have a confession to make. I'm one of those folks who find it very annoying to see Christmas decor up in stores before we've celebrated Thanksgiving. I know, I know, sounds contradictory doesn't it? Lol. Yes, in some ways it is, but I so love the colors and feel of Autumn and harvest time, that I want to savor it as much as possible. My heart swells at the sight of freshly harvested fields, pumpkins stacked on porches, warm apple cider steaming in mugs.
Sure, I have been creating Christmas art for months now, but due to the nature of the buying public, and the need to be ahead of the game, I must do what I do. So being the accommodating person that I am, I will be offering a multitude of Santa pieces on ebay as well as etsy and Reasons to Believe . As a matter of fact, all three places have some of my newest creations available. So take a moment if you would, grab a cup of your favorite warm beverage and wander off to take a peek at my newest offerings. The hand carved Santa above is at my etsy shop now, and you can see him here

No comments: