Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Horse is finished, yay!





Hmmmm blogger is up to no good again...lol. I have been slogging through back pain and mental fatigue trying to get this piece done, and finally! So I've taken the photos, filled out the entry form for the show, and it's off to the post office in a bit to send the entry off. 
I knew it! As soon as I try to add another picture below the text, it pops underneath the other photo, oh well. So here is El Caballo De Calabasa II, a gourd horse who has a bronzed and silver look. Hubby wants me to start on the next one now, while I'm in the groove...:-) It's so nice to have his support. My house is upside down right now, but it will get put back together next week, I think. I now have 3 art dolls as a commission to do, and so it goes. Thanks to all who were cheering me on. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to. Oh, if you want to see what is happening and more information on this art show here's the link. Wallowa Valley Festival of Arts  I'll bet you've never seen a more beautiful and inspiring place to have an art show...;-)

3 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

OMG, Cheryl it is so fabulous, I love it! You must be so proud, I know I would be, :)

Dianie said...

OMGOSH!!!! Sheryl, I have loved everything that you have ever created, but this is my all time favorite.
He is Magnificent!!!!

~Diane

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh wow Diane! Thank you so much. :-)