Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Day preview and well wishes for a safe and happy holiday.






So you thought I would show you a fancy turkey dinner, huh? Not so my happy friends! Tomorrow is the update for American Holiday Artists Studios Marketplace so here's a quick preview of what I have to offer. Knowing that you will probably be busy tomorrow with family and or friends, I thought I would give you a little tease and hope to see you back on Friday. No, I'm not doing the Black Friday thing, we are already most of the way there in regards to gift purchasing and will just enjoy some time in Salt Lake City, and maybe a movie Friday night.

 From the Parson's home to yours, may you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Sheryl, sending you many wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!

~Diane