Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Candy anyone?



Candy anyone? Tee Hee..... he won't bite you, I promise..... but he's been known to try......
Working with gourds can be so fun! This fella took me two years to finalize, as I wasn't quite sure where I was going with him. He's evolved and pieces sometimes do. I knew he was going to be a candy bowl, but wasn't sure what he would look like. Well....now we all know.
I'd heard of Mary Janes the other day and what did I find when I went to Family Dollar but the real deal! I love anything peanut butter so I was happy. With the black and orange wrappers they go well with this big guy. 

 This bowl will hold a bit of wrapped candy. He stands high enough to be a great center piece for a party as well. I have him up for consideration on ebay. Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments: