Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PFATT for February

We are so ready for Spring around our house that it pushed me to share some of my favorite pieces with you. Here are my latest works available at the PFATT Marketplace for February.This is an acrylic painting on a 9 by 12 inch gallery wrap canvas. Original art ready to hang.
Just in time for President's day, an Uncle Sam ornament that can be hung anywhere year round. Hand sculpted over an egg shaped gourd.
I lovingly call this Roadtrip Roses as it was done on a trip to Idaho to pick up some bunnies. I have several of these prints available right now. They come on high quality heavy duty print paper in a 8.5 by 11 inch size with a white border. To see how to purchase these click on the PFATT banner to the right.
A huge thank you for all who have entered the OWOH give away so far! I so appreciate all the uplifting and inspiring remarks! As always, thank you for your support of what I do. If you haven't yet, scroll on down and get in on the give away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl,

I especially like the "fruit box label" painting. Those grapes look absolutely delicious! Hope all is well.

Debbie