Sunday, October 11, 2009

PFATT Unveiled!

Just a few of the offerings I have at PFATT this month. The cat candlestick/candy dish is a funky and fun creation.
My Man in the Moon mixed media art piece is a one of a kind original.
The snowman print comes with a hand painted frame.
My hubby's personal favorite is the gourdeous gourd fella above.
A gathering of Santas, 2 gourd ornaments and one driftwood fella, all can be bought together for a slight break, or purchased separately. These all make wonderful gifts so get your shopping done early! I've already sold the crock you will see on PFATT but the rest are available.

3 comments:

Ginny Diezel said...

They are all wonderful!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thanks Ginny! You are a wonderful friend, I am so grateful for all you do.
:-)
Sheryl

Natalie said...

Those are so great Sheryl!! I love them!