Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh, BATS!!!


Another road trip piece of art. At least a part of it. It's hard to do tiny details when you are going up a snake like road. So I did the tiny stuff when we got home. Do you ever take advantage of long trips in the car to get some art done? I'm still in the process of deciding how this will be presented, whether matted and framed or mounted on something, but I will be creating tags, and or cards with prints. Contact me if you are interested in the original.

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

LOVE THIS..yes...i always take something with me on trips...you should see my trying to cross stitch in the car..not an easy thing to do!!!

:)Doreen

Sheryl Parsons said...

Lol Doreen, I've poked myself several times trying to do just that. So I draw, or sketch or knit or crochet...it's safer that way. :-)Sheryl

Shes Off Her Rocker said...

Oh Sheryl its wonderful! Yes I always take along small things to sculpt on road trips! And I never can go on vacation without taking art supplies! I would feel nakad! HA! I am so glad to have found your blog!