Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Going Green!

We are going green at AHA for the month of March so here's a little preview of some of the re-purposed items and their partly finished creations. My little bunny will actually be on PFATT this month, but he will be utilizing toothpicks.....

The taller bunny will have a covered jar lid for a base, and his neck was a cork.

The man in the moon will be a candy container created with the gourd head, and a tin can for a base. The top hat I will create for him will utilize an empty shampoo bottle and toilet paper roll. I will continue to take photos as I go so you can see the steps and how I recycle throw away items into my work. We don't have a recycling center here so for me, the queen of recycling, this is an extra fun challenge. Oh, the challenge will start on the 8th of March and run through the 31st. We will be featuring the winner on our AHA blog. Stay tuned for more info!

4 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

Sheryl - thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your work!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thanks David, the feeling is mutual! Thanks for coming on over this way as well.

:-)
Sheryl

Anonymous said...

I love to see WIP-Works in Progress!

Looking so good Sheryl!

Will put your wonderful banner design up shortly on the aHa blog!

Su

Sheryl Parsons said...

Aw shucks Suzanne! Thanks! You are such a talented lady that I consider this a huge compliment!
:-)
Sheryl