Friday, October 24, 2008

Santa stopped by last night....

and he and I shared a plate of pumpkin oatmeal cookies. Yes, we are both cookie-aholics and so we get together often to support each other in our addiction. If you can't beat em join em.
He's off to visit ebay to see who's home he will be at next. If you want him to stop for a stay at your home, look him up.

He is a hand sculpted piece, with clay and paper mache over a tall gourd. A one of a kind signed original, he will delight all who visit your home for years to come.

2 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

GORGEOUS!!! You are just ooozzing talent. And yum! Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies sound good to this cookie-aholic too. Glad to know I'm among friends.

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thanks my dear! Are you going to create any Christmas goodies or are you a Halloween only artist? I'm still watching for one or your cute pumpkin pieces but if I have to wait til next year, I will be patient. Oh, and I will send you the recipe for the cookies if you like!