Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Halloween at Christmas? Well, Not By Design...


Ahhhh, those best of intentions to get something done in a timely manner. Life and life and more life gets in the way, which stalls progress, but I'm actually glad. I got to "find" pieces parts for this grumpy fellow that I might not have come across had I tried to get him done quickly. In the process of unpacking boxes from the garage, while shuffling around what was already in cupboards I uncovered just what I needed to create this folk art gourd man in the moon's night cap and collar. He's a commission piece, which I'm always happy to do. I hope your holidays are going well. Happy New Year!





2 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

I like this one. :~) Don't you love it when an un-plan comes together?

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thank you Jan! Yes I do. Long time no see. I will have to take a wander over to your blog and see what you've been up to.