Wednesday, June 19, 2013

We Three Santas......

 As cool as it has been today you would think that we were headed for winter again, instead of just getting ready to hit summer. It's been raining buckets, which put the kibosh on our fishing plans, so I'm painting my bathroom and finishing up Santa pieces. This Santa is made from a banana gourd, and comes bearing gifts.
 A simply primitive Santa here, made from Wallowa Lake driftwood. What's so special about Wallowa Lake? Check this out or look up Wallowa County Chamber of Commerce for more photos of a little slice of heaven here on earth. 
Another banana gourd Santa, simply sweet and ready for a new home.

Well I need to go shower and get some in town chores done and then it's back to painting my bathroom. I hope the rain takes a break so I can go cover my garden boxes and get my tomatoes ready for tonight. It's promising to be pretty chilly and they are in need of covering as well.

No comments: