Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Santa, Santa Everywhere!

Santa, Santa everywhere,
In the office, in my chair!

On the bookshelf, iron board....
In my kitchen and I'm floored!

How I got so many done,
It's enough to make me stunned!

Never happened this way yet,
I have more to finish, yes, you bet!

Okay, such silliness is done, I've been working like a fiend though, to get an inventory built up. I think I may get this under control, if I can find my way through the canning stuff.... well, that's another story for another time. :-)

4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Oh Sheryl - you KNOW I love your santas! (Now I love your poetry too!) They are so beautiful and I have mine up all the time (no need to wait for Christmas!) Want to do a giveaway on my blog? Just a thought ...
oxox

Robyn - injoystampin said...

You do such amazing work! So excited to be in the Creative Paperclay DT with you, can't wait to see more of your creations!

Hugs,
Robyn

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thank you Denalee! I would love to!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Hi Robyn, sorry to delay the response, but I've been out of town. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, now that I'm back I'm excited to get to know everyone. :-)