Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WIPS dancing around on my table today.....

Some folk just don't like being tickled, even if it's unintentional, but others love to laugh. So you can tell who thought the paint brush tickling and pushing paint around on them was fun, and who is just a grump. I'm not sure the fella in front will get finished if he keeps glaring at me that way. I may just put him on the shelf until he has a better attitude. For now, the work continues as I get ready for another PFATT Marketplace debut for August. Will post finished work so check back soon!

3 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

My first thought when I saw this image was the silly grapes in the animated commercial..."heard it through the grape vine!" I don't even remember what commercial, but you have made some great faces here. :~)

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh thank you Jan! So kind of you to stop by! The commercial you are thinking of was for California Raisins.. they were cute!

Avery said...

Hi thaanks for posting this