Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Hauntingly Fun Halloween Treasure Keep

Just a sneak peek at the newest creation to come out of my studio. I've been storing this box for years, but never got around to painting it with the scene I had intended. I tried ebaying the box plain in order to get it out of my way, but that didn't work either, so I finally said, okay, this just needs to be painted with something fun and frightfully Halloween. This is a large paper mache box, about 12 inches in diameter so it can be used in a variety of ways besides just displaying. You could store Halloween collectibles in it, use the box as a base to stand a Halloween tree in and hang the lid above it for decoration, or even a treat box. For more photos on the painted details stop by my ebay listings here: Halloween Treasure Keep

No comments: