Monday, December 6, 2010

Glitter or not, here he comes.....

 Sometimes it's a wrestle I go through to decide whether to glitter or not. The dilemma is the fear that if I glitter it will take away from or cover too much, the painted scene on the snowman's "globe".
I've wanted to do some stencil style paintings on a piece or two, and yet, I'm wondering if I'm completely done with this piece now.
The other dilemma is the red pom pom, does it belong, or should it go? Either way, I will be posting this fellow on ebay tonight, depending on whether I get him completely finished or not. So here's a call out to my fellow artists, what do you think, glitter or no, red pom or should it go?

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sheryl,
So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.

I love your snowman and I think the red pom pom is a darling touch. Sometimes I have to think about the glitter too, but I think putting it on lightly always is best.

So enjoyed my visit.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs from Texas,
Celestina Marie