Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The most important reason to be thankful.....

is my faith in God. Without our Heavenly Father, and his son Jesus Christ, none of what we have would be possible. I have been so blessed, even though there have been some very serious tragedies and circumstances in my life, to know that they are up there watching over me. The most precious gift of the gospel has been a lamp to light my way and my wish is that everyone could know and understand this for themselves. May the Lord bless and keep you during your Thanksgiving holiday.

4 comments:

suzanne.artist said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sheryl!

Enjoy the time away from your studio!

Suzanne U.

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!!!

I have so much to be thankful for!

Kim

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Jen

Sheryl Parsons said...

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, thank you! I hope yours was wonderful too!

Sheryl