Sunday, August 10, 2008

There's a new Santa in town....


















The creator of this ornament also created a much bigger Santa which is shown below:
I also have a photo of a grandmother and her 2 granddaughters: 



All three of them did great, but I was especially impressed with the girls. They were so particular about the work they did, and their ornaments turned out fabulously!
All in all it was a very fun adventure, and because we took 3 days to complete these pieces I got help from some of the ladies with painting my house so it was a win win for all! I'm so grateful that I'm a part of AHAO as I was able to teach myself through the resources shared by others in our wonderful ornament group on ebay.
Here's some pieces I sold recently as well:
Here's the 3 I like best.
I will be posting some photos of Halloween creations I've created so check back soon.

No comments: