Thursday, October 7, 2010

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

The applesauce is simmering on the stove while Wesley gives Kelcies juice bottle a ride down the slide in the Barbie car. He's a smart little fella for a one year old. Kelcie is leafing through an alphabet book so I'm taking a moment to post. This week has been so hectic that creativity has been pushed to the back burner. I'm waking up at 3 am every morning with a running list of things to sort, box up and get ready to move, plus getting ready for a trip. My husband asked me this morning why I don't just go back to sleep......?????? It probably has to do with the fact that he says he will move some stuff next week while I'm gone AAAAAAAHHH!!! That could mean the dumpster will get filled with what he deems not worth keeping so I will have to make sure he knows that he's only to move the food storage and leave my stuff alone. I really do intend to get rid of things, but I want to be the one to decide what to keep....:-)
After work today we run another load of stuff over to the new place and unpack the boxes to re-use. I will need to pick up a few baskets or tubs to keep some things in as storage is tight. Then we run back and eat, and then pack more stuff to move tomorrow. Then.....the movie. Kent asked me if I've ever seen the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers to which I replied no, so we added this to our October line up. It should be scary movie month, although I'm such a wimp that I won't watch anything that's not G or PG for the most part. R rated is out of the question. I hope this doesn't have any airplanes or crashes or anything in it otherwise I'm not getting on the plane Saturday without drugs. So popcorn with lots of salt and butter(no it's not microwave, yuck!), iced Tang and a movie for tonight. Am I going to be scared???

No comments: